Wednesday 3 June 2020

Big Time

A fun game I found was Big Time

This games currency equivalates to 10,000 points =0.10. Doesn't seem like a lot but for downloading each of the games you get 5,000 points. 2,500 for reaching certain levels on games and there is also a slot type machine to try gain more points. 

It also allows you to use your coins to buy tickets towards the daily sweepstakes but I personally wouldn't want to risk my coins for a very little chance of winning. 

The games are very addictive and the type you would play even if you weren't earning money. You can watch videos and on average make about £1 a day. Not alot but it's £1 for not doing much work. And that £30 a month for playing simple games.

Day 1-£1
Day 2 - £2.10
Day 3 - £2.40 :(
Day 4- £2.40- Today I made nothing as there was no new games to download and I didn't manage to beat any of my high scores :(
Day 5- I again successfully made absolutely nothing !
Day 6- This app has officially been deleted ! You would only get close to any payout if you manage to continously play for the rest of the year. 

This one for me is a no no!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ClipClaps

I am still pretty new to this app but so far i am enjoying it. You watch videos and clips to earn clapcoins . You can use your clapcoins to ...