Wednesday 3 June 2020

COIN DOZER

First of all I downloaded an app called "Coin Dozer" 
Now this is a game simialr to the popular "2p machines". 
I stared of great, money was falling and my total was racking up. 

Now this games payouts are 9 BILLION coins to cash out £2 or $20 when you rack up $20 in cash. 

So after about 10 minutes I was happy my total was up to £4. Then £4.50. I thought this is brilliant I'm going to be rich. And then a message popped up saying no more cash today. Soooo... I could try reach my aim of 9 Billion coins or come back tomorow and try get some more cash.(cash out amount £16 $20) 

This game does give you the option to collect different fruit prizes to be in with a chance of winning big money. But the likelyhood of that happening I'm going to say is pretty slim. 

The site also has the options to spin a wheel or other ways to win coins or cash.

Winnings! 
Day 1-4.50
Day 2-£6.50( said out of cash after £2 was added)
Day 3- £7.76(wow the amounts are signicantly lowering)
Day 4- £8.50 (even less today but I want to note that it takes less than 5 minutes to get the cash so its not much effort)
Day 5- £9.54 (woooo a whole £1.04) 
Day 6-£9.86. I just want to start by saying I was 1 fruit away from getting the grand ! Now 10 more fruits have been added !!!
Day 7 - £10.58 . So a week has passed and I am slowly creeping towards the target. Considering it takes 5 minutes to collect the coins I dont mind the slow earning.
Day 8 - 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ClipClaps

I am still pretty new to this app but so far i am enjoying it. You watch videos and clips to earn clapcoins . You can use your clapcoins to ...